Right of withdrawal
Withdrawal for consumers
Consumers are entitled to withdraw an order under the following conditions: a consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which will not be in relation neither to his commercial nor his freelance work.
Instructions for Withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw the contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the date, where you or a third person, named by you, but who will not be the carrier, acknowledged receipt of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you have to inform us
EUROMEDIXX Versandhandel SeiDesign Heimtextilien Inh. Irina Richter Serviceabteilung Sachsenhausener Str. 6D 16515 Oranienburg e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 03301/83926-26
in written (to be sent by post mail, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw the contract. You can use the attached withdrawal form, which is however not mandatory.
To meet the deadline, it is sufficient that you send your message concerning the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period will have been finished.
Consequences of withdrawals
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse all payments we have received from you, including the costs of supply (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than that offered by us, which is the cheapest standard delivery method). We will refund immediately but latest within fourteen days from the date when the notification about your cancellation of the contract will have been received. For the refund we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless explicitly agreed otherwise; you will not be charged with any fees for this refund. We may withhold the refund until we have received the goods back, or until you have sent a proof that you have returned the goods.
You have to return or hand over the goods immediately but not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract.
The deadline is met if you send out the goods within this fourteen days period. You will have to bear the costs of returning the goods.
You only will have to bear the loss of value of the goods, if this loss is due to an unnecessary use with regard to the nature, the characteristics and handling of the goods.
End of the instructions
Exemption or prematured expiry of the withdrawal
The right of withdrawal will not apply for contracts for
• the supply of goods which are not prefabricated, i.e. if they will be produced by individual choice or decision of the customer or if they are clearly tailored according to personal needs;
• the supply of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date has already passed;
• the supply of alcoholic beverages, where the price has been agreed in the contract, but which may, at the earliest, be delivered 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and where the current value depends on fluctuations in the market, what is not under the contractor’s control;
• the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscriptions;
The right of withdrawal will expire prior to maturity for contracts
• for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable to be returned for reasons of health or hygiene, if they would have already been opened after delivery;
• for the supply of goods when they were mixed after delivery with other goods and can no more be separated;
• for the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery.